Here to Serve’s mission is to partner with hospitals and the communities they serve to lift the burdens of those in a life-and-death medical crisis with a child. Once hospital relationships are formed, Here to Serve enlists community support through volunteer activities as well as donations, and partners with businesses, houses of worship, and other nonprofit organizations to help families through their pediatric cancer journey.
Below are ways you can help! If you wish to get involved please contact us
1) Sponsor a fundraiser at your retail business.
2) Hold a shopping day with a percentage of sales going to Here to Serve.
3) Host Here to Serve’s Woman’s Auxiliary at your retail location.
4) Donate an auction item or gift certificate.
5) Provide much-needed products and services to Here to Serve
6) Donate items and or gift certificates (if appropriate) to help families we serve or our Fall fundraising auction.
7) Be a Sponsor at our annual casino night and auction in the Fall.
8) Place Here to Serve’s logo and link on your website showing support for the work we do.
9) Encourage employees to join the Women’s Auxiliary
10) Make a tax-deductible Donation.
1) Have your community relations department identify and promote Here to Serve as a nonprofit your employees can provide volunteer and community support to.
2) Match your employee’ donations to Here to Serve.
3) Donate an auction item and/or gift certificates to our fundraising auction held in the Fall.
4) Donate items and or gift certificates (if appropriate) to help the clients and families we serve.
5) Provide your company’s products or services to Here to Serve.
6) Be a Sponsor at our annual casino night and auction.
7) Place Here to Serve’s logo and link on your website showing support for the work we do.
8) Encourage employees to join the Women’s Auxiliary
9) If you have a foundation that provides financial support to worthy nonprofit organizations, please let us know about your grant program and who we should contact.
House of Worship and Civic Organizations
1) Provide volunteers to help struggling families/caregivers with daily activities that are too difficult to accomplish.
2) Promote Here to Serve on your website and in your newsletter
3) Invite us to speak.
4) Place Here to Serve’s logo and link on your website showing support for the work we do.
5) Encourage members to join the Women’s Auxiliary
1) Join with us to help a critically-ill pediatric cancer patient and his/her family and place a Here to Serve link from your site to ours. We will do the same!
2) Provide our Research Coordinator [email protected] with complete and very specific information on how your organization can help those in medical crisis so we can have the latest and most relevant information in our database regarding your nonprofit organization.
3) Contact our Founder [email protected] if you have specific ways you wish to collaborate with Here to Serve to help those in medical crisis.