Below are some of the needs we have for patients, caregivers, their families, and our organization. Take a look! Maybe you can help or you have other ideas. Please call us at (626) 353-8588 and share your ideas on how you can help!
- New DVDs or CDs for patients.
- iPods for patients to listen to music.
- Portable DVD players for those who cannot wear ear phones due to medical devices surrounding them.
- Restaurant gift cards (chain restaurants are the best so there is availability to our clients.) Some suggestions: Starbucks, In-N-Out Burger, IHOP, Islands, P.F. Changs, Outback Steakhouse, Marie Calendar’s, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Panera, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, Tony Roma’s, T.G.I. Friday’s, 51 Flavors, I Can’t Believe It’s Yogurt (ICBY), Subway, Sizzler, Dominico’s, Quiznos, Hard Rock Care, Chili’s, Domino’s Pizza.
- Visa or Retail gift cards (often there are special needs for our patients)
- Reams of paper. Needed for the customized notebooks we provide our clients.
- White 3-Ring Binders with clear cover pocket. Needed for customized notebooks we provide our clients.
- Laptops for patients and their families to keep in touch with their friends and loved ones through Here to Serve Care Communities powered by Lotsa Helping Hands.
- Tickets to entertainment, theater and/or sporting events (for families who need a break!)
- Movie Gift Cards.